Let's Find Your Happy Balance
Yes, I promise, it is possible to achieve some form of balance whether you’ve got a newborn or an 18-month-old. There is a way to get more sleep, find space for “you” time, all while still being a rockstar mom.
Motherhood is about nurturing and raising a little human to be the best they can be. But realistically, it’s also a rebirth of you. With your new role comes much responsibility and a lot of ‘stuff’ is going to come up (or likely already has).
Sleep deprivation, scheduling, your relationship with your partner, work - in the midst of all of this, it’s easy to get lost in your to-do list and forget about yourself. One of the most important things you can do is to take time to create a plan of action.
You’ll need to work through challenges in order show up in the world in a way that makes you feel happy and fulfilled. Because if mom isn’t happy, nobody's happy. And if you’re anything like me, you want to give the very best of yourself to the people you love. Investing time and energy in yourself now will ensure you’re able to show up for them the way you really want to, as your best self.
- We’ll start with where you’re at and identify your biggest challenges and emotional pain points.
- We’ll develop bite sized self-care practices to get you back to feeling connected to the real you.
- We’ll map out a flexible plan that allows you to feel supported, clear-headed, and as energized as possible every day.
HOW IT WORKS
- Private one-on-one online video coaching sessions every other week for 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months (each session is 45 minutes)
- Email and text access between sessions